Thanks for visiting Sophia Tallon's blog! We review books, audio books, screenplays, films, web series, plus much more! We also do interviews, spotlights, and guest posts! Please see our Contact/FAQ's page! Make sure you follow us on Bloglovin' or by email! Posts go live daily at 12 a.m. Central Daylight Time.

Saturday 16 January 2016

#NOTICETHELOTUS at Target - derma e has arrived!

Hello again, everyone! Today I will be reviewing a few products from the brand Derma e which is now available at Target! First of all, I love that this is Cruelty Free, Natural, %100 Vegan, and paraben free! What more could someone ask for?
I've been using this eye creme for awhile and it has helped with my usual under eye circles from staying up too late. Other than that it hasn't totally impressed me. I usually am wary about trying new under eye products since my eye area is sensitive. This one didn't bother my eyes at all which is great! It doesn't sting or cause blemishes so I give it high marks for that.

I have been using this creme for about a week now and I love this! Whenever I choose a moisturizer to use I try and get something natural and hopefully something that won't clog my pores and or make my face look greasy since I already have oily skin. This is natural, hasn't clogged my pores and the best part? It made my face look so good almost as if it was a mattifier! I didn't even need to use a primer. I will definitely be getting this as my new day time moisturizer.

Same as above, this creme is natural, hasn't clogged my pores and makes my skin look great when I wake up. My skin has actually looked a lot better since I started using these which is amazing! I again, will definitely be buying this as my new night creme.

Click here to check out the brand: http://dermae.com/product/379/Firming-DMAE-Eye-Lift-.html

Read on below for more information about the brand!

Imagine a time, not long ago...

When people didn’t consider how their internal health affected their outward appearance. And, nobody understood that what you put on your skin matters too. The phrases “superfood”, “holistic health” and “sustainable” were rarely or never used. Nobody was concerned about their skincare being eco-friendly and nobody was eating kale.

Then derma e® got started.

Healthy before healthy was “in”
derma e® pushed skincare forward in a new direction by fusing powerful vitamins and plants together with modern science - we called it Green Chemistry. Continuing to be always aware, derma e® adheres to the highest ethical standards when it comes to animal welfare and our impact on the planet.

The results
derma e® built a passionate following in the natural products industry and beyond, always aspiring to make highly effective, premium skincare formulas but with cruelty-free green chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let me know what you think!