Thanks for visiting Sophia Tallon's blog! We review books, audio books, screenplays, films, web series, plus much more! We also do interviews, spotlights, and guest posts! Please see our Contact/FAQ's page! Make sure you follow us on Bloglovin' or by email! Posts go live daily at 12 a.m. Central Daylight Time.

Monday 3 August 2015

(BOOK) The Brokenhearted - Amelia Kahaney

THIS BLOG POST WAS WRITTEN BY Ebony aka EGoddess!
The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney

[Young Adult Sci Fi]

  Well I picked this up at the library (which is usual thing for me) and it was part of the summer reading options. It's about a girl who falls in love with a guy from, "the wrong side of the tracks" and when she's over at his house the kidnappers take him and they want her to pay to get him back. Next thing you know she's been operated on and has a new heart and with it, new abilites.

  I haven't finished the book just yet, but it's super good. I'm very glad I picked it up! There's a sequel as well called The Invisible and I'm excited to read it. I think the character development is done well and the story/theme/plot is a very good one. I think it's relatable. I highly recommend this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let me know what you think!