Thanks for visiting Sophia Tallon's blog! We review books, audio books, screenplays, films, web series, plus much more! We also do interviews, spotlights, and guest posts! Please see our Contact/FAQ's page! Make sure you follow us on Bloglovin' or by email! Posts go live daily at 12 a.m. Central Daylight Time.

Sunday 2 August 2015

(BOOK) Life By Committee - Corey Ann Haydu

THIS BLOG POST WAS WRITTEN BY Ebony aka EGoddess!
Life By Committee by Corey Ann Haydu

[Young Adult Contemporary]

  I didn't really think I would like this book as much as I did once I got into it. Simply because it had a bit of angst. It's like you're siding with the main character, or you see how things aren't their fault, but they get blamed anyway or they don't know how to stick up for themselves when it's time. Its bothersome. Plus, the characters in the book all thought that tabby had changed, but reading it you wouldn't know if its the "changed" tabetha, so it just feels like everyone in the book is full of it because you have no idea what they're referrinf to when it comes to tabetha. But the ending of the book really brought it home for me. It was sweet and a nice ending. Gives a positive outlook on humans in this world.

 I wouldn't recommend this book though. I would just tell someone about it. I almost feel like it's a personal thing like Tabetha did with LBC. [if you read it, you'll get the reference]

 Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let me know what you think!