Thanks for visiting Sophia Tallon's blog! We review books, audio books, screenplays, films, web series, plus much more! We also do interviews, spotlights, and guest posts! Please see our Contact/FAQ's page! Make sure you follow us on Bloglovin' or by email! Posts go live daily at 12 a.m. Central Daylight Time.

Wednesday 28 October 2015

(FILM) Zombieland (2009)


Summary:
A shy student trying to reach his family in Ohio, a gun-toting tough guy trying to find the last Twinkie, and a pair of sisters trying to get to an amusement park join forces to travel across a zombie-filled America.

Date Reviewed: 6/23/15
Stars: FIVE
Should You Watch This: Yes!
Review:
This should be hailed as the best and greatest zombie film in history with Warm Bodies as a close second. Why, oh, why did it take me so long to watch this!? Before you sit down to watch it, make sure you get some Twinkies and Snowballs because by the end you'll want to try one. First off, the casting was perfect and on Pointe - Jesse Eisenburg and Woody Harrelson do a super job. The score was different and well done which I liked since I always find myself listening to the score/soundtrack. I don't usually watch zombie films and I'm not a huge fan but I loved Warm Bodies and then I saw this and...I loved it! Before you go off thinking this is some gross gory human eating affair, let me tell you - this is a comedy! There is some gore and blood and human eating but the comedy makes it sort of seem less gory in a way. If you've never seen a zombie film before, this is a great place to start. Go see it, you can thank me later!!
 https://youtu.be/c1-jFLlHLPw


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let me know what you think!