Thanks for visiting Sophia Tallon's blog! We review books, audio books, screenplays, films, web series, plus much more! We also do interviews, spotlights, and guest posts! Please see our Contact/FAQ's page! Make sure you follow us on Bloglovin' or by email! Posts go live daily at 12 a.m. Central Daylight Time.

Wednesday 7 October 2015

(September) GLOSSYBOX



So, finally, here is my review for the September 2015 Glossybox! Remember, all the items are listed in order from my absolute favourites to things I didn't like as much. First of all, I must say, I loved this box! This is the first box where I've actually liked everything and tried everything!

1) Julep Luxe Lip in Sheer Coral
I absolutely adored this product! It's the best lip gloss ever! I have also tried the Sheer Fig colour and I must say, the colours really are so sheer that you hardly see the colour, just the sheen of it. The normal price is $24 for .42 oz. Would I buy this? Yes!

2) Emite Makeup Artist Colour Powder Blush 108
I loved this blush  but you really have to use just a tiny bit since it's highly pigmented. I also love that about it because it makes it last longer not only by using less but it also lasts for a long time on your face. The colour is such a nice blendable colour which is hard to find for my skin tone so it looks lovely! The normal price is $22 for .35 oz. Would I buy this? Definitely! It's a bargain for how long it lasts plus the quality.


3)  Nails Inc Nail Polish in Uptown
The last time I got a nail polish in my Glossybox I hated the colour and it was so off based on my beauty preferences which they have this one however was spot on! I love nudes, dark blues and reds so this one was perfect! It lasted a long while and looked really nice on my nails. The normal price is $14 for .47 oz. Would I buy this? Yes! Even though I have a lot of nail polishes I would totally buy this!
4) Biossance The Revitalizer
I usually don't like face oils but this one I liked. You can also use it on your body and your hair. The normal price is $58 for 1.7 oz. Would I buy this? No. I didn't love it enough to want to pay $58.
5) Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara
Okay...I got this in last months box so I really didn't like getting it again even thought I do like it. To see my review check here: http://sophiatallon.blogspot.com/2015/09/august-glossybox-vs-birchbox.html 

If any of you want to try out Glossybox click here:  https://www.glossybox.com/referal?CI=MTgzNTQ1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let me know what you think!