Thanks for visiting Sophia Tallon's blog! We review books, audio books, screenplays, films, web series, plus much more! We also do interviews, spotlights, and guest posts! Please see our Contact/FAQ's page! Make sure you follow us on Bloglovin' or by email! Posts go live daily at 12 a.m. Central Daylight Time.

Thursday 2 July 2015

A Video I Starred in! Civ 5: Doing Something About Gandhi by White Lightning HQ

Hey guys! It's Sophia here, that person who does all the magic on this website!
So, if you guys know anything about me, you know I'm an actress. This past Saturday I guest starred in a YouTube video done by a comedy sketch group from Austin Texas called White Lightning HQ. It was a lot of fun! Below are some on set pics followed by the video which went live this Monday.




http://youtu.be/ep5meQkcCkg


Don't forget to like  and share it to help them get more views!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let me know what you think!