Thanks for visiting Sophia Tallon's blog! We review books, audio books, screenplays, films, web series, plus much more! We also do interviews, spotlights, and guest posts! Please see our Contact/FAQ's page! Make sure you follow us on Bloglovin' or by email! Posts go live daily at 12 a.m. Central Daylight Time.

Saturday 20 June 2015

(LIST) Top 34 Books With Fit Lead Boys I Would Totally Snog!

Get out your lippy girls because I am about to present you wth the full list of fitties you will totally fall in love with! Currently the author with the most perfect boys is John Green (of course) who has four boys on the list. And the two boys fighting for the number one slot are Cole in The White Rabbit Trilogy coming in at number 2 and Gansey in The Raven Boys Series coming in at the grand number 1 spot! Fit boys in good books, what more could you ask for? (Also, if you must know, there are only three boys with ginger hair on this list, sadly.)

34) Peeta in The Hunger Games Trilogy - Suzanne Collins (I really did love you in the books but then Josh Hutcherson played you and honestly I think they could've found a cuter guy...)

33) Mr. Darcy in Pride & Prejudice - Jane Austen (Technically I can't snog him cos one of my friends, Mrs. Darcy, is married to him...which is a shame.)

32) Graham in This is What Happy Looks Like - Jennifer E. Smith (Why can't this storyline happen in real life and to me possibly?)

31) Prince Freddie in The Calypso Chronicles Series - Tyne O'Connell (Ah! Freds! With his blue eyes and sticky-upy black hair!)

30) Ron in The Harry Potter Series - J. K. Rowling (Oh, Ronald, I do love you and you make me laugh everytime!)

29) Mr. Knightly in Emma - Jane Austen (I love Mr. Knightly! Ah! I especially adore the newer BBC miniseries with  in it!)

28) Abram in Finding Mr. Brightside - Jay Clark (You can take me to the beach or CVS any day!)

27) Percy Jackson in The Percy Jackson and the Olympians & The Heroes of Olympus Series -Rick Riordan (I would totally snog the book character and Logan Lerman.)

26) Oliver in The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith (After reading this I sort of really want to go on my first plane ride! But only if it means meeting my soulmate on board...other than that I'll stick to a chauffer and a car.)

25) Damon in The Vampire Diaries Series - L. J. Smith (Oh, Damon, you are just too much for words.)

24) Miles in Looking For Alaska - John Green (Whose next book will be titled Finding Sophia. Just kidding! I think...)

23) Malcolm in The Calypso Chronicles Series - Tyne O'Connell (He is a filmmaker and has ginger hair, why hasn't he stopped by to take me out yet!?)

22) Hale in The Heist Society Series - Ally Carter (The second theif on the list! You can steal my heart as well if you want to.)

21) James in Audrey, Wait! - Robin Benway (He's a ging'! And he works in an ice cream parlour! You can line up ladies but I'm afraid he's taken.)

20) Kartik in The Gemma Doyle Series - Libba Bray (The fittest gypsy you'll ever meet!)

19) Colin in An Abundance of Katherines - John Green (My middle name is Katherine!)

18) Harry in The Harry Potter Series - J. K. Rowling (Bit of trivia for you here: Harry Potter was my first crush ever! Technically Daniel Radcliffe was actually...)

17) Sam in The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series - Maggie Steifvater (I'm sorry that Cole is ahead of you on this list but I recently read Sinner and, My God, he snatched my heart away, Sam.)

16) Dave the Laugh in The Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Series - Louise Rennison (Do you know, I always wondered who Georgie would end up with and I was rooting for you all the way through!)

15) Fang in The Maximum Ride Series - James Patterson (Feel free to fly over to visit me anytime! Just don't be all weird and stalker-y like Edward in Twilight sitting outside my window 24/7 in the shadows.)

14) Evan in The 5th Wave Trilogy - Rick Yancey (I don't mind that you're an alien Evan, I still like you more than Ben who you will notice is not on here.)

13) Josh in The Anna and the French Kiss Series  - Stephanie Perkins (The second Josh on here! I have actually met an attractive Josh in real life...but he wasn't as dreamy as you!)

12) Stefan in The Vampire Diaries Series - L. J. Smith (I wouldn't mind being a vampire with you!)

11) Zachary  in The Gallagher Girls Series - Ally Carter (You can steal my heart anytime!)

10) Cricket in The Anna and the French Kiss Series  - Stephanie Perkins (Cricket, do you think Lola would mind if I stole you just for maybe one day?)

9) Q in Paper Towns - John Green (If Margo doesn't want you, feel free to stop by my house! BTW Nat Wolff is adorable in the film...so, yes, I'd snog him too.)

8) Cole in The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series - Maggie Steifvater (The second Cole on my list! Hmm...I've never actually met an attractive Cole in real life.)

7) Tobias in The Divergent Trilogy -  (Tobias, what can I say? Oh, right, tell your creator that I don't like the way she ended the trilogy! It was total rubbish!)

6) Augustus Waters in The Fault in Our Stars - John Green (Noooo! Why did you have to die!? Why!!!???)

5) Etienne in The Anna and the French Kiss Series - Stephanie Perkins (Oh, dearest Etienne St. Clair, why can't you be real? You are the only short boy I have ever loved!)

4) Jace in The Mortal Instruments Series - Cassandra Clare (It was weird when I thought you were Clary's brother but now we've got everything straightened out and you are back to being a fittie in my mind)

3) Archer in The Hex Hall Trilogy - Rachel Hawkins (OhMyGod, if I can, I will do anything to audition to play Sophie alongside whatever fittie they choose to play Archer. Not only cos I wouldn't mind snogging him but cos I love the books. Obviously!)

2) Cole in The White Rabbit Trilogy -  Gena Showalter (How do you say, 'smoking-hot-extremely-distressingly-fit-looking-guy' in possibly every language? Oh, also, he fights zombies.)

1) Gansey in The Raven Boys Series - Maggie Steifvater (How do I love thee, Gansey? Let me count the ways...nope. Nevermind. I don't have enough space to type them all.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let me know what you think!