Thanks for visiting Sophia Tallon's blog! We review books, audio books, screenplays, films, web series, plus much more! We also do interviews, spotlights, and guest posts! Please see our Contact/FAQ's page! Make sure you follow us on Bloglovin' or by email! Posts go live daily at 12 a.m. Central Daylight Time.

Wednesday 27 May 2015

(BOOK) New Moon - Stephanie Meyer

Summary:
I knew we were both in mortal danger. Still, in that instant, I felt well. Whole. I could feel my heart racing in my chest, the blood pulsing hot and fast through my veins again. My lungs filled deep with the sweet scent that came off his skin. It was like there had never been any hole in my chest. I was perfect - not healed, but as if there had never been a wound in the first place.

Date Reviewed: 5/10/12
Stars: ZERO
Should You Read This: NO
Age Range: 16+
Review: Well surprise surprise Bella is as whiney as ever! For gods sake! Will. she. ever. shut. up? Probably not. Anyway, if you want to know what happens in this book, 2/3 of it is Bella carrying on about her lame-o life with out Edward. Boohoohoo Bells GET OVER IT!!!! I don't want to hear anymore about your stupid broken heart! Just be glad Jake is around for you! And Jake, note to you: You could do better.
Okay I'm done.
Not really.
Maybe...
All I have to say is Twilight stinks, and The Vampire Diaries are awesome.
'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let me know what you think!