Thanks for visiting Sophia Tallon's blog! We review books, audio books, screenplays, films, web series, plus much more! We also do interviews, spotlights, and guest posts! Please see our Contact/FAQ's page! Make sure you follow us on Bloglovin' or by email! Posts go live daily at 12 a.m. Central Daylight Time.

Saturday 6 June 2015

(BOOK) Audrey, Wait! - Robin Benway

Summary:
Everybody's singing, "Audrey, Wait!" Audrey Cuttler's life hasn't been the same since that song, "Audrey, Wait!" hit the airwaves. All she wants to do is go to concerts, hang out with her friends, and maybe score a date with the cute boy who works with her at the Scooper Dooper. But now, her ex-boyfriend's song about their breakup is at the top of the charts and she's suddenly famous! The paparazzi won't leave her alone, the tabloids are trying to make her into some kind of rock goddess, and the Internet is documenting her every move! Will Audrey ever be able to have a normal life again? Get ready to find out, because it's time for Audrey to tell her side of the story.

Date Reviewed: 6/1/15
Stars: FIVE
Should You Read This: YES! GO READ IT!
Age Range: 13+
Review:
Okay, so the reason I picked this one up was that I was in a Half Price Books store one day in Austin (I think) and I read all the little reviewy bits on the back and it sounded fab, plus I'd already bought another Robin Benway book from B&N called Also Known As which I still hadn't read yet. I read Also Known As (review coming soon) and was not too impressed so I was skeptical to start reading this one but...I'd just read Fig which was extremely depressing and I needed a light-fun-pick-me-up-comedic read. So, I started this and read half of it in one night, then finished it the next day! I'm telling you right now: If this book is not on your summer to-read bookshelf or your to-read bookshelf at all, you are just...a boy? Hm, I don't know, but you must read it! This is one of those books that literally leaves you with a smile on your lips and a song in your heart! Aw! I sound so cheesy! But if you know what the book is about, you know it's true! So, go read it! (Plus there's a gorgeous ginger haired boy named James in it so of course I love it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let me know what you think!