Thanks for visiting Sophia Tallon's blog! We review books, audio books, screenplays, films, web series, plus much more! We also do interviews, spotlights, and guest posts! Please see our Contact/FAQ's page! Make sure you follow us on Bloglovin' or by email! Posts go live daily at 12 a.m. Central Daylight Time.

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Now Excepting E-Books!

So, if you know me, you know that ever since Kindles were created I sneered and said, "You're a maddy to think I'd buy that! It can never compare to a real book!" or something along those lines. But I am here to tell you that I just bought my magenta Fire HD on Monday.

The reason for this is because there are now so many books only available as e-books plus there are a lot of authors I have to turn down when they offer me all these e-book copies for free! So, finally, everyone, I will have a Kindle and you can send me e-books you want reviewed! At least once I get the Fire in the mail! Here is what it will look like if you have never seen one...

I also decided to get one of the origami cases after reading some reviews on the cases, plus it just looked cool...

But don't worry, I will still be out and about buying new and used books to add to my vast collections!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let me know what you think!