Thanks for visiting Sophia Tallon's blog! We review books, audio books, screenplays, films, web series, plus much more! We also do interviews, spotlights, and guest posts! Please see our Contact/FAQ's page! Make sure you follow us on Bloglovin' or by email! Posts go live daily at 12 a.m. Central Daylight Time.

Sunday 7 June 2015

(FILM) Easy A (2010)

Summary:
A clean-cut high school student relies on the school's rumor mill to advance her social and financial standing.

Date Reviewed: 6/2/15
Stars: FIVE
Should You Watch This: YES!
Rating: PG-13
Review:
I first saw this film when I was thirteen and it had just come out on dvd. I loved it then and recently around the time of my eighteenth birthday I decided to watch it again. I was sort of worried I wouldn't love it as much but I was mistaken because I, if anything, loved it even more! My mum and I had such a laugh again watching it that it is definitely one of my favourite films of all time. This is one of those films where the casting is perfect, the acting is ace, the soundtrack is wonderful, the script is hilarious and everything just comes together in this absolutely fantastic thing called Easy A! The only thing I don't like is that it has to end. This film is perfect to watch with your mum or with your besties some night when you need non-stop laughs!

TRAILER: https://youtu.be/KNbPnqyvItk








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let me know what you think!