Thanks for visiting Sophia Tallon's blog! We review books, audio books, screenplays, films, web series, plus much more! We also do interviews, spotlights, and guest posts! Please see our Contact/FAQ's page! Make sure you follow us on Bloglovin' or by email! Posts go live daily at 12 a.m. Central Daylight Time.

Saturday 13 June 2015

(FILM) About Time (2013)

Summary:
At the age of 21, Tim discovers he can travel in time and change what happens and has happened in his own life. His decision to make his world a better place by getting a girlfriend turns out not to be as easy as you might think.

Date Reviewed: 6/9/15
Stars: FIVE
Should You Watch This: Yes!
Rating: R
Review:
A ginger haired guy who can time travel and does so to find his true love? What? Did I write this myself? In  the words of Tim himself, 'How are you supposed to live with this sort of shit going down?' This is one of those rare films that for some reason have slightly poor ratings but in actuality are really good! This film will make you smile, laugh, get teary eyed, and then think about living your life noticing all the lovely things and not just the bad things. The casting was well done ad Domhnall Gleeson does a superb job playing Tim. I so far have really liked him in all the films I've seen him in (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II, Frank, About Time). I especially liked the relationship between Tim and his father cos I think it's not every day you see a nice father son relationship where they really care about each other instead of just being all macho and watching sport on a sofa. There should really be more films like this. Even my mum (the harsh critic that she is) really liked it and laughed quite a bit and cried a bit as well in the end. All in all, it was a really nice film and now one of my favourites1

Trailer: https://youtu.be/7OIFdWk83no




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let me know what you think!